Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1379|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] My account got hacked then falsely banned for maphack

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-17 03:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ID : 212383257
Server : 4049

Hi, my account got banned with the reason of maphack when I myself are not using any cheat/hack. Here are the full story of what happened :
1. I got into an accident and have to be hospitalized for 2 months, during hospitalization I never use my MLBB account.
2. After out of hospital, I start to play my MLBB account again but when I login to my account I can't login, later I found out that my account have been hacked.
3. I contacted the MLBB customer service to retrieve my account back and successfully got my account back, but when I try to login I got messages saying I have been banned for maphack.

Could MLBB customer service unban my account? I never cheat or use any hack and it is must be the hacker who hack my account, just see the login history and ip of my account access to see the truth I got hacked before. I'm a big spender player who have spend over $80000 on MLBB, just check the total numbers of diamonds I bought since I made my account.
Post time 2022-9-17 07:09 AM | Show all posts
Man.. why do most banned players say things like? “ I'm a big spender player who have spend over $80000 on MLBB, just check the total numbers of diamonds I bought since I made my account.”? @_@ any reason?
Post time 2022-9-17 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AsianGuy at 2022-9-18 07:33 PM
nelmosis0707 replied at 2022-9-17 07:09 AM
Man.. why do most banned players say things like? “ I'm a big spender player who have spend over $8 ...

Maybe accounts with few skins and spend a small numbers of diamonds would more likely to use cheat than big spender account due to the ban risk.
Post time 2022-9-18 12:56 AM | Show all posts
While it could mean that the person who hacked your account was the one responsible for it, your best bet is to contact customer service in-game. You should be able to contact them with a button provided along the ban message iirc.
 Author| Post time 2022-9-18 05:58 AM | Show all posts
they don't look
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:36 PM GMT+8