Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 985|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Quality gap

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-20 05:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Last night I had 8 wins streak. In the morning I got 2 wins and 5 defeats.

All those 8 games at night were high quality games. 5 of 8 were about 20mins and it was very intense till the end

In the morning - mythic tier become epic tier. Players who don't know BASICS. But really basics. Tank and mm on gold lane all game, ofcourse losing all towers in 5mins, mini map-gank-turtle = doesn't exist.

So, how is it possible that there is so high quality gap between players at night and during the day?
I know there a lot of very young players - 11,12,13 years in the morning, but they are still Mythics.
Or it is some MLBB algorithm - if you win enough games, you need to lose in a row? What's the problem?

Post time 2022-9-20 10:11 PM | Show all posts
I dont think there is any mechanics... Mostly at night most of the players are active so u get paired up with players similar to ur rank / match...in morning ppls are less active i guess in ur Region ..due to work / study thats why in morning u gets paired up with ppl who has less game sense / new..my opinion though
Post time 2022-9-21 12:17 PM | Show all posts
How many times this issues have been complained by other people or me only I can't remember at all. I just knew that know match making was way more worst than before....
Post time 2022-9-22 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Who the hell knows.
Post time 2022-9-22 12:22 AM | Show all posts
血梅MAYN replied at 2022-9-21 12:17 PM
How many times this issues have been complained by other people or me only I can't remember at all.  ...

Agreed, mythical glory with people whose highest rank was epic in a single ranked game back then was fun.
Post time 2022-9-22 12:23 AM | Show all posts
I know back then I had 7 game winstreak and then 5 losses streak afterwards. My guess is maybe matchmaking wants u to be at 50wr by pairing u up with low skill players when u are doing well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 09:06 AM GMT+8