Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1062|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Toxic Community be like: More heroes>NEw emblem system

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-25 07:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-9-25 11:36 PM

mythic V be like: I will adjust to the meta but no to new emblem system despite benefitting all heroes especiallly the weaker ones

LOL i gave up on the Ml community its now a circus filled with low reading comprehension

complaints
Emblem systems IS SO COMPLICATED bjckjfnejifbeqocjqekohvbuqejfhfgeiohvuefhviggieoprhgu
my reply: ALLL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO REAAD JESUS CHRIST the new emblem system si much fun than the current one becuase IT GIVES a ENDLESS variety of COMBINATION TO HEROES BUTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mythic V likes new heroes more that destroys the THE ALREADY BROKEN balance of the game And they are HYPOCRITES if that new heroes was used against them in rank THEY WILL WEEP and pray for moontoon FOR THE NERF HAMMER LOLLLLLLLLL

ML be like NEW heroes> new emblem system, new items that enchance the gameplay more

LOL SOME MOBAS WITH a 50 heroe POOL HAS MORE diverse set of items than ML with a 110 plus hero pool some heroes have a strong skill set but have a very restrictive items choices
Post time 2022-9-25 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-9-25 11:36 PM

Bruh,  , theyre censoring the word "ai", i got muted in game for saying it, meanwhile the gusion core was feeding and bypassing the n word, i love this game.
Post time 2022-9-25 05:10 PM | Show all posts
its better if u don't use inappropriate words that's goes against the rules . Mod might warn u for that .

about the new emblem system its delayed so dev can better tweak it . u cannot blame them. most of the feedback from advance server was negative that the system has flaws here and there . so dev cancel it and took more time to tweak. i was also waiting for the new talent / emblem . but seeing that dev finally acknowledging peoples opinions i said its ok .normally they ignore many problems..one of them is currently the chat censoring & punishment system .  
Post time 2022-9-25 11:38 PM | Show all posts
It was pushed back and thankfully wasn't cancelled or anything else. They usually base their decision with the majority's feedback regarding it, so we can't blame them. Maybe, these players found/realized something others don't, but happened to be the majority.

Why not suggest something worthwhile than targeting them? Also moved this thread as it is not a suggestion thread.
Post time 2022-9-30 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 06:05 PM GMT+8