Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1218|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Don't remove some parts of Lolita's appearance when she's get new model

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-9-27 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by yumeru1999 at 2022-9-27 05:29 PM

Just wanna suggest more about revamping her including her game model...
Please don't remove her Eyegoogles (remove her cap/hat it's okay *for me but some were not), her scarf that's wrap around her neck and also her mechanical arm...when I look the pic of survey... pretty simple...looking good enough but I can say there's a lot missing parts of appearance that made her as a guards* in the city of Eruditio...hope developers please don't remove those parts...her Eyegoogles...her scarf and mechanical arm, (her hair model I think quite suspicious about it hope if can change it short hair it's enough?*)
About revamping her skills...please just don't remove her ranged poking ability from her second phase of her skill 2,

And last request from me...please...give her an Epic skin this year, like this December it's okay at least, this year please
IMG_20220927_170820.jpg
Post time 2022-9-27 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Liked the new hammer design hehe...
Post time 2022-9-27 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Agree with ya, i  really liked her goggles, it really suits her. Ty for the suggestion. I'm sure her new skins will be coming soon after the rework. :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 10:09 AM GMT+8