Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1100|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] 7 years of ml still no pre picking role

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-10-2 08:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2022-10-2 05:44 PM

Other games: pre picking role so that solo player could push mmr/ranking for that certain hero/role and gives players a specific role before queing lets say i want to practice tank role i could pre pick my role into tank instantly and i will be paired up those who are not tank users and I would be able to practice roam/tank role more efficiently building muscle memory on how to this,that etc etc but nawp there is no pre picking ml it makes it harder for solo player to practice a certain role they want to be in and usually it results to cluster fuck like a main tank user using mm and will score 0-11

MLBB system: NAWPPPPPPP WE LIKE  TO PAIRED YOU UP WITH 3 MM USERS in ONE MATCH THEN ONTO THE NEXT MATCH YOU WOULD BE PAIRED WITH 3 TANKS users

RESULTS; makes it harder for solo players to push heroes mmr because YOU TO adjust EVERY SINGLE GAME

I have been playing ML for 4 years and I dont care about skins anymore they are jsut artificial content to mask the real problems of ml but nawp kids will prefer skins over gameplay improvement i am so done hglad that I got out of ml addiction and only plays sparingly now  
Post time 2022-10-5 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-10-5 02:26 PM
Which means there's at least improvement in the matchmaking, this algorithm and such is at least an ...

Few days ago, I was paired with Legend/Epic duo whos highest ranks were Legend I and Legend III.
During the game, Gusion and Lunox(also Legend/Epic duo) were completely destroying my team. After the game, I checked their accounts and Gusion and Lunox were 1000+ Glory players.

If you calll this an improvement, then OK.
Post time 2022-10-2 01:09 PM | Show all posts
You are good at suggesting that I take this matter to the dev
We will also maximise the impact of our community efforts.

Enjoy your game and pay attention to future updates.
Have A Nice Day
 Author| Post time 2022-10-2 08:29 PM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2022-10-2 01:09 PM
You are good at suggesting that I take this matter to the dev
We will also maximise the impact of ou ...

its just damn irritating/fustrating that you cant focus on one role in this game if you played the pc moba giants you would notice pro players likes solo queing more than party queing because 5 man is so much harder in those game even a pro tank player in those pc mobas could stay a commited tank role because of the pre picking function
Post time 2022-10-4 03:50 PM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2022-10-2 08:29 PM
its just damn irritating/fustrating that you cant focus on one role in this game if you played the ...

There's a huge difference between PC and Mobile games. While PC is more of a non-family friendly game and not a fast-paced one, MLBB is the complete opposite.

Although the problem with matchmaking hasn't been completely addressed, there were at least noticeable differences and positive aspects through the years. You can notice how every match there's somehow variations in your team, if you look at their most role picked, there are differences, so there's that aspect.

I think in pre-made teams you're also able to pre-pick your lane/role but that's already a practice/routine done. The only problem is the inevitable fact that you can't really control who you will be teamed with and their current situation/circumstances, there will always be trolls and such.
 Author| Post time 2022-10-4 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2022-10-5 09:27 PM
Charles replied at 2022-10-4 03:50 PM
There's a huge difference between PC and Mobile games. While PC is more of a non-family friendly g ...

"You can notice how every match there's somehow variations in your team, if you look at their most role picked, there are differences, so there's that aspect".

you are missing the whole point i have 7k tank matches registered in my stats and randoms would fking force me to play tank even though i suck at it NOW, i recently moved to mage role mostly and little into assasin core and the problem showing your stats in the picking is that people will force you to tank because they can see my 7k tank matches. EVEN pro players have switched roles in their career because they "tired of it". the pre picking function will help solo players push specific heroes mmr just like in the PC mobas i want to play 20 tank matches in a row in a day i would be able to and onto the next day if want to play 10 matches assasin core in a row i would be able to since the pre picking function filters and match up with the roles you have not chosen and this could be an optional feature, but the only disadvantaged is longer match making, currently i want to push solo top 100 global yve and since my randoms teammates cant play tank i am forced into that role or sometimes they would give us 3  core users and they will be fighting over it. i only used tanks seldomly now
Post time 2022-10-4 07:53 PM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2022-10-4 05:39 PM
"You can notice how every match there's somehow variations in your team, if you look at their most ...

No one can force you to pick a specific role.

If you are not worried about win rate or MMR, you can pick the hero you want and have fun in the game.

I usually never listen to my teammates and pick Miya or Bruno
Post time 2022-10-5 09:26 PM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2022-10-4 05:39 PM
"You can notice how every match there's somehow variations in your team, if you look at their most ...

Which means there's at least improvement in the matchmaking, this algorithm and such is at least another way to ease or address it by a little.

Remember, we also have rules and regulations, do follow them to avoid further issues in the future. No worries though, this will be sent as a suggestion to the devs so please do wait for their opinion/reply. Also, do send a suggestion in-game as well and let's keep our posts civilized and full of knowledge/healthy arguments.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:26 PM GMT+8