Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1004|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Rafeir The Traitor

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-10-6 04:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Mjuyts at 2022-10-6 07:44 PM

Raffeir The Traitor

Class: Mage

Short description:
He betrayed Moniyan Impire, elves, angels, demons... in short, he betrays everyone who crosses his path for fun, with a different appearance and DNA, in addition to inducing others to do the same (type the Floryn's friend).
When he turned 10, he made his first victims, including his older sister Valentina(She doesn't know and fully trusts him) and her husband.
He walks around with a pet snake on his shoulder.
His favorite food is apple pie.
Screenshot_20221005-174624_YouTube~2.jpg

Passive- Specialty:
When attacking a target, Raffeir transforms into that target, or transforms into the closest ally if he doesn't attack any enemies for the next 5sec while this ability is available.
In both situations, he gains 5% damage or defense based on the highest attribute (Physical Damage, Magical Damage, Magic Def or Physic Def) of the target he transformed.
and 7 magic penetration for 8sec.
It has 24sec of cdr.

1skill- Cheat:
Active: Makes a harmless clone (only when not under the passive effect) and untargetable in front of him(in a few meters of him)
while gaining 28% mov speed during 1.8sec.
Passive: If Raffeir is under Specialty,
the clone (also transformed) will use the last used damage skill (or basic atk) of the hero Raffeir transformed into (at the time he is summoned) on the target Raffeir is attacking.
(will have less than 48% of the original damage)
Cooldown 9,9 Mana 80

2skill- Betrayal:
Active:Blasts an opponent in front for him with cursed air dealing 271/300/378/410(+140% total magical damage)(+70% total physical damage) magic damage and slowing(30%) the target during 1sec.The enemy hit attacks the nearest ally (from the target or Rafei's ally) once with an improved basic attack (plus 5% damage and adaptive penetration).
Passive: If Raffeir is under Specialty and uses this skill on a target other than the one he transformed, the target hit will attack the enemy or ally that looks the same as him with two enhanced shots.
(Works if target is within x meters of enemy/ally with same appearance as Raffei)
Cooldown 11.6 Mana 100

3skill- Fun and Curse:
For 2sec, he creates a curse around him (moves along with him like Hylos's 1skill and Alice's ult, despite being a few inches longer) or at a target location.
Deals 80/121/184/205(+45% total magical damage)(+20% total physical damage) magic damage every sec 0.4sec, inflicting a stackable slow effect(maximum 50%) .
Passive: If under Specialty, the last damage deals 0.5sec of paralysis. Inflicts an additional 0.5 sec of paralysis on an enemy that has the same appearance.
Cooldown 13 Mana 120

Ult- Help From A Muggle:
Before starting the game
the player will be able to choose a hero that will appear to assist him with the desired skill.
it is summoned at a target location.
(The cooldown will depend on the original hero's cooldown and will only be available when he transforms twice)
Mana 133
(If it's Estes, Angela,Diggie or another continuous healing /shield character, will walk along with him)
(The player will only be able to choose characters that were not selected or banned)
(will inherit Raffei's damage)
(The player will be able to control some skills, such as Luo Yi's ult)

Post time 2022-10-7 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Wow, cool guy.. He reminds me a MLA character. Support from me.
 Author| Post time 2022-10-7 06:38 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-10-6 03:33 PM

Thanks
 Author| Post time 2022-10-7 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2022-10-6 03:33 PM

What is character's name?
Post time 2022-10-7 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Mjuyts replied at 2022-10-7 06:41 AM
What is character's name?

Shah Torre Apep
 Author| Post time 2022-10-8 03:09 PM | Show all posts

I thought you were talking about Rista
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 04:25 AM GMT+8