Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1133|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mood] Feedback on Carmillas ult change

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-13 01:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The change to her ult is really good. When able to get 3 heroes in the circle, you can really shift the tide in your favour. It can also be used as a life support if you need to help team get away at a range with the root and slow.

I think Crimson Flower needs a bit of a speed boost to it's rotation though. You can get players who run clockwise who can indefinitely dodge the ability. Or just add petals the higher the level.

Her skill 2 could probably have a little more time before it expires or increase range by 1 unit.

Other than that, I think she's a hidden gem right now.

Good job
Post time 2022-11-13 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Honestly, I'm loving the updates these days so far. Aside from seeing Carmilla even Kaja as a meta hero right now, they also implemented a blocking system for teammates you don't want to get teamed with in future matches, etc.
 Author| Post time 2022-11-13 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2022-11-13 02:35 PM
Honestly, I'm loving the updates these days so far. Aside from seeing Carmilla even Kaja as a meta h ...

The blacklist doesn't work for people still commenting on your album or sending you private messages by the looks of it.
Post time 2022-11-13 07:42 PM | Show all posts
I think Carmilla should be nerfed a lot. Her skills are slowing a lot and damaging a lot
Post time 2022-11-14 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Seeing fewer pick heroes getting the spotlight makes me happy. So much variation now in rank picks.
Post time 2022-11-14 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Yesterday I had Carmila/Cecilion against and to be honest was a hard match and now carmila’s ultimate is completely different and more useful.
I’m also happy for so many changes into this patch, now I see so many kaja, Minotaur, Lesley
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 05:39 AM GMT+8