Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 850|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] Banned account

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-11-25 03:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear moonton i played (CLFE) classic fast end.
Its 10 man game everyone have 2 mobile and accounts.1 for win and 1 for lose.
I didnt know its forbidden at all because its classic games and we do it to get hight winrate or like me to get more games for heros. And i didnt get any warning at all befor by doing that and sudenly my account banned for 10000 days. This destroyed me 100% this is only game i played and spent too much money on it. I know its forbidden now i read all the rules and wish i read it befor. I wish i didnt do it i love my account iam sorry and i beg you to get my account back. Iam humen after all please have mercy and give me just one chance. I learn from my mistake. Please have mercy punishment 10000 days its very harsh. I promise and swear you will never see my account on cheat or clfe or anything.
I send lots of messages every day night waiting for some mercy and forgive about thing i ignorant about.
Iam sorry to all heros

EMAIL: orcaq8@yahoo.com
ID: 652160546 6304

Author| Post time 2022-11-25 03:08 AM | Show all posts
Please mercy i swear i will not do it again please have mercy i didnt know its forbidden
Post time 2022-11-25 03:27 AM | Show all posts
Hello there, well your account will be staying like that. You break the rules you get punished simple as that. Hope you understand your fault and don't try it again in future.
Post time 2022-11-27 06:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2022-11-29 11:53 PM

Sadly your account can't be unbanned.
Anyway you should edit your post and hide your e-mail, since we can't protect your privacy in this way.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-9 04:28 AM GMT+8